Pandawa Dive Resorts
Pandawa Dive Resort is an ultimate destination for nature lovers, divers, hikers, photographers, and for everyone who wants to get away from routine, crowded city lives. There’s a private pier with a beautiful panoramic view of Raja Ampat and snorkeling available for only 50 meters away. This small, family-run resort is located in the wonderful Waigeo Island, only a 10-minutes drive from Waisai port.
Meaning of Pandawa
In the Hindu epic, the Mahabharata, the Pandawa are the five acknowledged sons of Pandu. Their names are Yudhisthira, Bhima, Arjuna, Nakula and Sahadeva. The cottages at Pandawa Dive Resort are named accordingly.
We provide 6 stunning cottages adjacent to a private jetty, with a panoramic view of Raja Ampat and snorkeling available for only 50 meters away. You can choose from rooms furnished with 2 twin beds or 1 queen sized bed.
- 3 meals per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- tea, coffee and drinking water all day long
- 24 hours electricity
- WiFi Internet connection
- air conditioning
- TV, movie nights
- Hot shower
- Complimentary: soap, towels, mineral water and welcome drink
Excluded but available:
- transport from Sorong
- speed boat rental
- diving / snorkeling equipment rental
- extra bed
- 2 pax: IDR 600,000 / person / night / room
- 1 pax: IDR 1,200,000 / night / room
- there are two basic rooms with shared facilities for budget travelers
Visit Our Website : http://www.pandawadiveresort.com/